Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge Part 1

So I decided it would be fun to do this photo a day challenge.  Here are the first 8 photos.

Feb 1.  Your view.  
Dahlia took a 2 hour nap ( a 2 hour nap!!!!!!), so I made use of the time by relaxing, and doing a little bit of nothing.  
It was pure awesome.

Feb 2. Words
We are learning some big words in our house.  In fact, here is a list of some of our favorite words:
owl, hi, hello, boo, momma, daddy, teddy, cow, truck, moon, uh-oh, and bird.
And when I say our, I really mean Dallie's.


Feb 3. Hands
Dahlia's handprint from December 2011.


Feb 4. A Stranger
I don't know that dude.  He looks like he's having a good time.
@Corona Del Mar Beach.


Feb 5.  10am
We were at church.  We can almost make it all the way through Sacrament Meeting without leaving the room.
Almost =)

Feb 6.  Dinner
It was all over the place.


Feb 7. Button
I call this look granny chic.
Or just granny.  Whatever.


Feb 8.  Sun
We love LA in February.  Sunny every day.  And 70 degrees averages.
I get so excited for rainy days.

Can't wait for the next week of pictures!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment