Tuesday, September 14, 2010

on my day off from work i...

dropped my computer.

it slipped right off my lap, and onto the floor.  the repair man said he hasn't been able to save any of the files on the hard drive.  stupid dell.

why didn't i back them up when the computer prompted me to like 500 times?!

i have been using tyson's old ibook G4.  it's file-less.  so frustrating.

and, well, i'd add a picture, because as you know, i feel blog entries are just better with something fun to look at, but there are no pictures, because i dropped the stupid computer.

i blame this on weird pregnancy symptom number  8: klutziness.


on a brighter note, the quilt is done!  all i need is my little baby to come snuggle it!  

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your computed is busted. I'll buy you 5 more. And I can't wait for your baby to snuggle its quilt.

    ReplyDelete